Friday

Tie One On for Father's Day - Fabulous Tie Cakes

Well, father's day is almost upon us, and it's time to think about what to get dad. A new blogger friend sent me an interesting idea recently, that I think bears reposting. He has a blog devoted to, of all things, ties. In his pursuit of natty neckwear, Matt has come across some delightful cakes that feature the foulards. I've pulled a few of my favorites, but be sure and go over to Tiepedia.com and have a look at all of them!
I love the attention to detail in this one. Just look at the top stitching on the shirt!
I can't figure out if that's actually a tie or if it's fondant. The texture looks like silk.
This one is just charming. I love the little rose placed as if it was a boutonnière.

Thanks to Matt for the images and I hope you all have a lovely Father's Day next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment